If you are moving out to new house in our supply area, you need to close your
current account and apply for new water supply


Step 1 :
Closing Account Form & Refund Deposit
Closing Account and Refund Deposit Application form

Step 2 :
Check Terms and Conditions to Close an Account
Checklist for the closure of account and refund deposit application by category

Step 3 :
Apply for new water application
Water Application Form, Water Supply Service Agreement (This Water Supply Service Agreement needs to be filled in two (2) copies) - A3 size, Additional Information Form and Letter of Undertaking

Additional Term & Conditions:
i) To provide picture of meter read for existing meter at premise [DOWNLOAD SAMPLE METER READ]
ii) To provide picture of complete meter stand at premise [DOWNLOAD COMPLETE METER STAND SPECIFICATION]